Friday, September 5, 2008

two things worthy of interest



The Seven Gables burnt down. Which, really hurts me. That building was always such a mystery to me. As a kid it was pretty much magical. So it's like a chapter of my imagination has been closed for good. =/ But i'll always love that building. And all old, broken down houses and buildings. They all have something about them that i find irresitable. My only hope now is that they'll rebuild it. And not build some shit modern things.





Anyways. there it is.




Second. And i know this is lame. But one of my robo hamsters seems to have broken his leg. and it's really pitiful. And they're too small to operate on, so i'm not sure what to do about it. I'm going to take the wheels out, though, even if they'll be sad about it, because i want him to heal.


There they are. Ashely and Cooper.
Also, you should watch this:
let me know if you yawned or not. =)

1 comment:

Courtney Brooke Vaughan said...

Juliana!! You have a blog! Yipee!!
I agree, the Seven Gables was so fascinating. Sometimes, when I read books, they take place there. Hope your hamster gets better :/